Thursday, December 12, 2019

December is here in full swing.  Mostly I've been hiding in my rooms.  My rooms are: a bedroom too small to accommodate it's queen sized bed,  a   den too small to be called a bedroom,  and a barn corner with a small wood stove.  All together they could be considered a spartan man cave. I watch a lot of Hallmark movies  Read books a chapter at a time.  Take my pills and my insulin.  Watch my wife come and go through her busy schedule.  She's fun to look at.  December has gotten so busy that I find myself overwhelmed.  An old Tin Pan Alley song sums it up for me: "May all your days be merry-  Your seasons full of cheer-  but "till it's January-  I'll just go and disappear-  Santa may have brought you some stars for your shoes- But Santa only brought me the Blues....Those brightly packaged, tinsel covered,  Christmas------Blues!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment