Friday, November 11, 2011

eleven eleven eleven

My dear friends I have to write something today. I have to, in some way, print, publish, or record something. Because of the date. 11-11-11. The picket fence, corduroy, railroad tracks. Lucky or unlucky in dice. 11. I wrote some checks today for some bills that weren't quite due because it was fun to write the date.

I didn't forget Veterans Day. I'd like to thank all of our veterans who have served through history for their sacrifices. I and my countrymen owe our freedom to you. I salute you.
I said the other day I just don't like the flag waving Republicans who think the USA should rule the world and make the rules and use up the most of the resources and not be questioned. But they have their say too, under freedom. I have an urge to quote the last line of the last verse of our anthem "In triumph shall wave. O're the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

LLITTY :::::+:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment