Sunday, December 6, 2009

I know I look a fright

I have just completed a three day and night stint of being crawled under a rock. Day one- all I felt like doing was watching junky TV. And that's all I did. Day two- I stayed in bed another day. I still just watched TV. This was mostly those inane Christmas movies they have on the Hallmark Channel. My shame is lessened by the fact that I drew the line at the Billy Ray Cyrus made for TV movie, and didn't watch that. But to give you an idea of the depth of the abyss, I watched, while surfing, a few episodes of "I Carly". Today was day three. I actually move around the house and about an hour ago I played my guitar. I tried to play Rita Coolidge songs, but knew neither the words nor the chords. I like this one song she has that was written by that lady who was Burt Baccarat's wife. "I'd rather leave while I'm in love, while I still believe the meaning of the word". I have the Christmas Spirit now though, after all those movies. We had our 22nd anniversary yesterday. Wife has been wonderful to me. She has allowed me this long quiet funk without complaint. Only kindness. We're going out to a late lunch tomorrow and maybe that can be a bit of a celebration. I think we're both a little "cityed out" from a week in Vegas. I don't have the energy to rant. I'm still not completely recharged. But I hope to soon rant about electric cars and airplanes and why the heck we don't have them. And Creation vs X. Where X equals "we don't know". How can people argue with X? And a comment about lines we wait in and some other stuff. C U Soon. .. LloydLou ITTY :::::+:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment